A new family of wheelchairs and accessories based upon modular design and characteristics
The Icon 20 is part of the modular Icon Mobility System within the group of Icon wheelchairs with interchangeable parts. The Icon 20 meets the wishes and requirements of a varied group of users. A number of adjustment options offer the possibility to adapt the chair to the individual wishes of the user. The design has a sideward locking mechanism for the legrest to provide a clear front to avoid hooking and damaging of clothes, limbs or furniture.
- Lightweight folding wheelchairs with basic function.
- Can be set up for active users who drive themselves mainly or for people who have pushers”.
- 12 rear axle positions.
- Vertical front fork adjustment
- 3 arm rest options,
- 2 leg rest options.
- Arm rest styles and adjustments for perfect body fit and function
- Leg rest styles for best lower limb support
- Back rest and seat options for best comfort and fit
- Many frame sizes for best posture and driving experience: 25 – 30 -35 – 37,5 – 40 – 42,5 – 45 – 47,5 – 50 – 53 – 57 – 61 cm
- Amputee leg support fully adjustable with soft and comfortable PU-Pad
- Elevating leg support, both light and elegant design. The construction is very rigid and provides excellent support
- Drum brake wheel, available in 20”, 22”, 24” and 26”. Supplied with Quick Release Axles
Recommended for people weighing up to 140 kg till 180 kg for XL version