A new family of wheelchairs and accessories based upon modular design and characteristics.
As part of the Icon Mobility System, utilising modular design and interchangeable parts across the ICON family, the Icon 120 can cater for many different user types and functional needs.
- Frame sizes for best fit: 32, 36, 41, 46, 51, 56, 57 and 61 cm
- The chair can be set up as Self Propelled with 20″, 22″ and 24“ rear wheels
- For the Attendant Propelled set up, the rear wheel diameter is 16″ and comes with a solid PU tyre
- Front wheel options include puncture proof PU in 6″, 7″ and 8″ diameters
- Safe Weight Limit (SWL) is 180 kg for all sizes
- The wheel base can be extended at the front by 5 and 10 cm
- Brake options include attendant drum brakes and knee brakes with a long lever
- Height adjustable armrests in a range of 27 – 40 cm
- Push handles are height adjustable
- Multiple castor positions within the front fork housing
- Standard multi adjustable headrest is a soft PU covered foam
- The wheelchair is equipped standard with elevating legrests and comfort calf pads.
- Seat width adjustment by moving the arm rest supports in/out by up to 5 cm (depending on the rear wheel solution chosen)
- Seat depth is adjustable in 3 ranges (depending on the frame size): 36 – 44, 36 – 46 and 41 – 53 cm
- Recline range is 30 dg with 6 pre-set options within a total range of 83 – 126 dg
- Tilt in space range is 26 dg with 4 pre-set options within a total range of – 5 dg to + 29 dg
- The pre-sets can be changed by the dealer
- The Drop-In arm rest is height and width adjustable, with soft PU covered foam for full comfort
- Elevating leg rests with calf pads, both light and elegant design. The construction is very rigid and provides excellent support
- Seat and back cushion are anatomically shaped with a multi density, laminated foam construction
- The back provides good lateral and lumbar support
- The seat provides pressure relief under the Ischial Tuberosity’s as well as extra support on the lateral and medial aspects of the thighs and posteriorly around the buttock margin
- Both cushions can be fitted with a waterproof cover or a knitted, breathable cover
Icon 120 is CE-marked and fulfils the requirements of EU Regulation 2017/745 (MDR) for medical devices and crash test of ISO 7176-19.
- Amputee leg support fully adjustable
- Lateral supports
- Oxygen bottle holder
- IV pole