Stemming from a long standing desire to develop a line of top end, high quality functional products, competitively priced and adapted for different countries, the international team at Rehasense has collaborated with experts from the Nordic countries to present a range of products that are developed with a clear northern European influence – strong focus on ergonomics, functionality, design and durability.
Rehasense Europe serves the European market from its production and service centre in Piotrkow, Poland.
The Asian-Pacific markets are served by the Rehasense Asia with its Hong Kong and Xiamen (China) branches.
The company’s CEO is Roger Dutton, former managing director of Ottobock in Beijing, Asia.
- Founded in Hong Kong in 2010 by Wubbe Berkenbosch and a group of investors
- Having held leadership positions with Invacare Scandinavia and in other EU markets, Wubbe developed a network of rehab industry product managers and development engineers, who later contributed to developing new concepts for Rehasense
- From late 2010, investment commenced in product development with various component suppliers in Asia and Eastern Europe with exclusive rights to all tooling
- Establishment of Rehasense Asia office and assembly facilities in Xiamen China in 2012
- Establishment of Rehasense Europe office and assembly facilities in Piotrkow Poland in 2013
- Establishment of Rehasense Benelux Sales office in 2014
- Establishment of Rehasense Germany and Denmark Sales offices in 2015
- Establishment of Rehasense New Zealand and Spain Sales offices in 2016
- Establishment of Rehasense UK and Korea Sales offices in 2018
The Rehasense product strategy is to have a portfolio which covers a wide range of mobility challenges with a focussed solutions offering. By focussing on a limited number of selected products for each mobility challenge, we are able to remain a lean organisation, delivering cost competitiveness for the high quality product segment in order to serve our customers better.
Our portfolio includes:
- Rollators / walkers
- Aluminium frame wheelchairs
- Steel frame wheelchairs
- Access Ramps
- Toilet / commode chairs
- Shower chairs
- Transfer devices
- Hospital beds
- Accessories and Spare parts on various products
- OEM products for the health care market
- Multi-functional products specialized for tenders